Friday 26 February 2016

A Australian Mother save her son from 10ft PYTHON which biting son's hea...


A mother in Australia awoke to blood-curdling screams after
her six-year-old son was attacked in his bed by a three-
metre long python.

Sign up free at PaidViewpoint for Earn Money

The boy, Tyler, was sleeping in the top bunk in his bedroom
at his family home near Macksville, on the New South Wales
Mid North Coast, on Friday night when the carpet python
snake bit him several times on his face and hand.
Tyler's mother, Tamara, told the Guardian News she ran into
the room and ripped the snake off his body.
"It was like a nightmare," Tamara told the newspaper.
"It was a terrifying scream and I didn't know what had
happened - I certainly didn't think it involved a snake.
"I have no idea how it even got into the house."
When Tamara entered the bedroom she said the snake was
wrapped around her son's belly.

"I tried to pull Tyler from the bed but he didn't come with me
... I had to roll him, then pull," she said.
"I saw his face and the blood and his eyes were still closed
so I don't think he was fully awake.
"I tried to check him over but he wouldn't let me touch him
anywhere."




Within five minutes Tamara's cousins arrived at the
property and "dealt with the snake" while Tamara drove her
son to Macksville District Hospital.
"Tyler doesn't remember anything - which is the best part,"
Tamara said.
"He was only complaining about his finger hurting. He
tapped his head on the way to hospital and he asked me
why he was bleeding.
"He wouldn't know that a snake had bitten him if we hadn't
told him or if people hadn't been talking about it."
A family friend, posted an image of her cousin Brady,
holding up the snake.
Brady is seen holding the snake above his head - but it is so
long it drapes on the ground at his feet and is curled around
his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment