Wednesday 6 January 2016

A nurse spends $10,000 having 4lbs of fat injected into her bum so she c...

A nurse spends $10,000 having 4lbs of fat injected into her
bum so she can look like Kim Kardashian

A nurse has undergone $10,291 (£7,000) worth of plastic surgery so she can have a bum to rival her idol Kim Kardashian.
In a bid to make her bottom more bootilicious, Marlene Chinea, 36, underwent a Brazilian Butt lift, where doctors injected four pounds of fat into her backside to make it bigger.
Marlene, from Miami Beach, Florida, decided to undergo the dramatic procedure after years of attempting to naturally boost her asset with no results.  

'No matter how much exercise I did, I'd never get the results I wanted,' she said. 'I was okay with my bum before but I thought a little more would accentuate my assets. I simply wanted more projection.

Marlene claims that working out for several hours, five to six times a week, she still couldn't get the results she wanted. At one point she claims she was doing over 300 squats or lunges a day.
But before Marlene could undergo the operation she had to gain as much weight as she could - the procedure involved taking fat from other body parts and transferring it to her bum.

Source: Dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment